TC-503 Automatic Water Distiller
The TC-503 can produce up to 10 gallons a day of pure distilled water and has a large 10 gallon storage tank to make sure you always have plenty of distilled water. The distiller features stainless steel construction throughout including the boil chamber and storage tank. It also features a pre-filter and optional post carbon filter that can be used at the users discretion. This distiller requires that it is hooked into a water source so that it can distill on demand.
This is a great fit for family or business where a steady supply of distilled water is needed. The distiller produces 1 gallon in only 3.5 hours and runs at 1000 watts, so it is very efficient.
Package includes the TC-503 auto distiller, a charcoal pre-filter, water supply line and installation kit. Depending on your configuration, additional parts may be required for initial installation.
Dimensions are:L*W*H : 20 inches x 15 inches x 23 inches.
Net weight: 20 kg
Distillate capacity: 8 gallons in 24 hours
Storing tank: 10 gallons
- Connects directly to your water source for on-demand distilling.
- Fully automatic model. Automatic stop when distilled water storing tank is full, and starts distilling automatically when the distilled water level drops.
- Fully stainless steel distillation system.
- Features an efficient and quiet running ball-bearing fan for cooling.
- High grade stainless storing tank .
- Distilled water level sensor to control water level inside distilled water tank.
- Raw water inlet control valve.
- Uses an electronic circuit board to control the flow from water inlet , boiling process, and control of water level in distilled water storing tank.
- Residue discharge valve for easy discharge of residue and cleaning of boiling chamber.
- OPTIONAL: A Demand Pump can be used with this distiller to supply remote locations. Demand pump not included.
Warranty of the product is provided for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor on any mechanical or defective parts. The warranty will not cover damage due to improper installation, lack of maintenance, or abuse.
For questions on the use of this distiller or any other distiller, feel free to email or call us 800-785-9791 with your questions.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed